Overview, Requirements & Responsibilities
We’re looking for PTs, PTAs, OTs, OTAs, SLPs, SLPAs, RNs, and LVNs to join our team!
In starting or furthering your career with us, we’ll help you achieve your ideal work-life balance with flexible scheduling while doing what you love as part of an amazing team
We offer competitive base pay rates with tiered benefits for therapists who perform 10, 25, and 35+ visits per week.
Our employees also have great opportunities for promotions, bonuses, growth, and development as we rapidly expand our company.
- Licensed by the state of Texas
- A passion for working with children
- Ability to communicate empathetically with children and their caregiver(s)
- Open to learning new skills about various treatment approaches
- Meticulous with accuracy of documentation
- Bilingual is a plus
- Evaluate, care for, and provide direct treatment for patients
- Plan, prepare, and perform individually designed
- Document patient progress and plan for re-evaluation
- Evaluate effectiveness of treatment at various stages
- Provide patients with a meaningful rehab experience utilizing
excellent clinical skills and customer service
|Employee Referral Bonus|
|Direct Deposit (Bi-Weekly)|
|Retirement Plan (Simple IRA)|
|Paid Time Off|