Job Opening: Speech-Language Pathologist Assistant
Company: Premier Pediatric Therapy – Pediatric Home Health
Location: Greater Dallas and surrounding areas.
Pay: Starting at $36.00-$40.00 per (30 Min) session
About Us: At Premier Pediatric Therapy, we are deeply committed to providing top-tier therapy for children within the comfort of their own homes. With a reputation built on trust, dedication, and clinical excellence, we've become a leading name in pediatric home health therapy. Join us, and make a difference in countless lives every day.
- Travel within your designated area to conduct home-based therapy treatment sessions.
- Educate patients and their families on methods to bolster patient safety, health, and independence.
- Document interventions, observations, and personalized care plans with our user-friendly technological tools.
- Engage in continuous training tailored to support your professional growth.
- Collaborate and brainstorm with a passionate community of clinicians who are dedicated to reshaping pediatric therapy.
- Must hold a valid Texas Speech-Language Pathologist Assistant License.
Why Join Us?
- Flexibility: Craft your own schedule to suit your professional and personal commitments.
- Compensation: Enjoy highly competitive rates, with payments made bi-weekly.
- Transportation Allowance: We understand the importance of mobility, especially in an area like East Texas.
- Referral Bonus Program: Refer, and reap the rewards.
- Support: Our outstanding client services team is always at hand to assist you with your caseload.
- Mentorship: Benefit from our seasoned leadership team, always ready to guide, mentor, and assist.
Take the next step in your career with a company that truly values your expertise and dedication. Join Premier Pediatric Therapy and be part of a legacy of excellence.
KidsSPOT is the parent company of Premier Pediatric Therapy
Premier Pediatric Therapy (Kids SPOT )is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants. Kids SPOT does not tolerate discrimination against job applicants or employees because of race, color, creed, sex, religion, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, sexual orientation, military status, or any other protected class recognized under federal, state, or local law. This commitment extends to all aspects of the company's employment practices including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, promoting, transferring, compensation, benefits, training, leaves of absence, termination, and other terms and conditions of employment.