Job Type: Contract, Home Health
Pay: Starting at $36.00 per 30-minute session
Do you enjoy working with PEDS patients in a home health setting? Are you ready to make a difference? If so, keep reading!
Premier Pediatric Therapy is currently hiring a Speech Language Pathologist-Assistant. This position does have the potential to transition into part/full-time.
Our available PRN/part-time positions offer a competitive base pay rate with tiered bonuses for therapists who perform 10-20 visits per week. Because our company is rapidly expanding, you will also have exciting opportunities for promotions, bonuses, leadership growth, and professional development.
As a Speech Language Pathologist Assistant with us, a typical day might include:
- Traveling within the New Braunfels area for treatment sessions.
- Educating patients and their families on how to improve patient safety, health, and independence in their homes.
- Documenting interventions, observations, and care plans using easy-to-use technology
- Accessing training that supports your career aspirations.
- Brainstorming and collaborating with a community of like-minded clinicians
- Actively and currently licensed as a Speech Language Pathologist Assistant by the state of Texas.
- Currently certified in CPR
- A compassionate, active listener
- Self-directed with a strong team focus
- Experience in a pediatric setting preferred.
- Able to travel for home visits.
- Providing therapy treatments in accordance with departmental policies and procedures.
Kids SPOT is the parent company of Premier Pediatric Therapy
Kids SPOT is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants. Kids SPOT does not tolerate discrimination against job applicants or employees because of race, color, creed, sex, religion, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, sexual orientation, military status, or any other protected class recognized under federal, state, or local law. This commitment extends to all aspects of the company's employment practices including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, promoting, transferring, compensation, benefits, training, leaves of absence, termination, and other terms and conditions of employment