Pay: Starting at $35.00 per(30-minute) session
Job Type: Home Health//Pediatrics/PRN
Do you enjoy working with PEDS patients? If so, working at Premier you will be able to provide services for children ages 0-21.
Are you looking for a flexible work schedule? Great!! You will be able to create the schedule that best works for you and your needs.
Are you ready to make a difference? As a Speech Language Pathologist Assistant, you will create a positive impact on the lives of children that are on the spectrum.
If your answer is yes to all of the above, keep reading!
Due to our continued growth within the area, we are currently seeking a Speech Language Pathologist Assistant to join our Premier team to serve in Texarkana and the surrounding areas.
Benefits of Joining Our Team:
- Create your schedule to fit your needs!
- Highly competitive rates paid bi-weekly.
- Transportation Allowance
- Referral Bonus Program
- Amazing client services team available to support you with your caseload.
- Experienced leadership team to mentor and assist you.
- Traveling within your designated area for in-person treatment sessions.
- Educating patients and their families on how to improve patient safety, health, and independence in their homes.
- Documenting interventions, observations, and care plans using easy-to-use technology
- Accessing training that supports your career aspirations.
- Brainstorming and collaborating with a community of like-minded clinicians
- Actively and currently licensed as a Speech Language Pathologist Assistant by the state of Texas.
- Currently certified in CPR
- Self-directed with a strong team focus
- Experience in a pediatric setting preferred
- Providing therapy treatments in accordance with departmental policies and procedures.
Kids SPOT is the parent company of Premier Pediatric Therapy
Kids SPOT is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants. Kids SPOT does not tolerate discrimination against job applicants or employees because of race, color, creed, sex, religion, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, sexual orientation, military status, or any other protected class recognized under federal, state, or local law. This commitment extends to all aspects of the company's employment practices including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, promoting, transferring, compensation, benefits, training, leaves of absence, termination, and other terms and conditions of employment.