Job Types: PRN, Part-time, Pediatric Home Health
Pay: Starting $65.00(30-min)PPV
Due to our continued growth within the Texarkana area, we are currently seeking a Speech Language Pathologist to join our team. Our expanding clinical team will provide the opportunity for client care and support. Our core values are to inspire the trust of others and work with integrity and ethics. You will work with leaders and co-workers that strive to provide organizational values and demonstrate the ability to work through teamwork, communication, problem-solving, and decision-making.
Premier does not require our therapists to complete a certain number of weekly visits and are more than happy to work with your current schedules. If flexibility is something you are looking for, then this is the perfect opportunity for you!!!
Benefits of Joining Our Team:
- Create your schedule to fit your needs!
- Highly competitive rates paid bi-weekly.
- Transportation Allowance
- Paid Time Off & healthcare benefit package.
- Referral Bonus Program
- Amazing client services team available to support you with your caseload.
- Experienced leadership team to mentor and assist you.
- Traveling within your designated area for in-person treatment sessions.
- Educating patients and their families on how to improve patient safety, health, and independence in their homes.
- Documenting interventions, observations, and care plans using easy-to-use technology
- Accessing training that supports your career aspirations.
- Brainstorming and collaborating with a community of like-minded clinicians
- Actively and currently licensed as a Speech-Language Pathologist by the state of Texas.
- Currently certified in CPR
- Providing therapy treatments in accordance with departmental policies and procedures.
KidsSPOT is the parent company of Premier Pediatric
KidsSPOT is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants. KidsSPOT does not tolerate discrimination against job applicants or employees because of race, color, creed, sex, religion, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, sexual orientation, military status, or any other protected class recognized under federal, state, or local law. This commitment extends to all aspects of the company's employment practices including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, promoting, transferring, compensation, benefits, training, leaves of absence, termination, and other terms and conditions.