Job Types: Full-Time, Pediatric Home Health
Pay: Starting at $65.00 per (30 min) session.
Due to our continued growth within the San Antonio area, Premier Pediatric Therapy is seeking a Speech Language Pathologist to join our team. Feeding and pediatric experience are preferred but are not required.
Our expanding clinical team will provide the opportunity for client care and support. You will work with leaders and co-workers that strive to provide organizational values and demonstrate the ability to work through teamwork, communication, problem-solving, and decision-making. If flexibility is something you are looking for, then this is the perfect opportunity for you!!!
Benefits of Joining Our Team:
- Create your schedule to fit your needs!
- Highly competitive rates paid bi-weekly.
- Transportation Allowance
- Paid Time Off & healthcare benefit package.
- Referral Bonus Program
- Amazing client services team available to support you with your caseload.
- Experienced leadership team to mentor and assist you.
- Traveling within your designated area for in-person treatment sessions.
- Educating patients and their families on how to improve patient safety, health, and independence in their homes.
- Documenting interventions, observations, and care plans using easy-to-use technology
- Accessing training that supports your career aspirations.
- Brainstorming and collaborating with a community of like-minded clinicians
- Supervision and mentorship of SLP-As.
- Actively and currently licensed as a Speech Language Pathologist by the state of Texas.
- Currently certified in CPR
KidsSPOT is the parent company of Premier Pediatric
KidsSPOT is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants. KidsSPOT does not tolerate discrimination against job applicants or employees because of race, color, creed, sex, religion, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, sexual orientation, military status, or any other protected class recognized under federal, state, or local law. This commitment extends to all aspects of the company's employment practices including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, promoting, transferring, compensation, benefits, training, leaves of absence, termination, and other terms and conditions.