To bring health and healing to children in need.
Availability: Flexible scheduling with Daytime and After-School Hours options
Position Type: Contract, Home Health
Compensation: Starting at $50.00 per hour
Premier Pediatric Therapy is currently hiring for the role of PRN Physical Therapist Assistant to join our dedicated team. As a Physical Therapist Assistant, you will play a pivotal role in positively impacting the lives of children with disabilities, leaving a lasting impression on both the children and their families. Our collaborative work environment encourages teamwork, effective communication, problem-solving, and decision-making, all aligned with our organizational values.
Benefits of being a PRN Physical Therapist Assistant with us:
- Tailor your schedule to meet your preferences
- Competitive rates with bi-weekly payments
- Transportation Allowance(weekly visit requirement to qualify)
- Access to an exceptional client services team for caseload support
- Guidance and mentorship from an experienced leadership team
In your role as a Physical Therapist Assistant, a typical day may involve:
- Conducting treatment sessions in various locations within the Texarkana area
- Educating patients and their families on enhancing patient safety, health, and independence within their homes
- Utilizing user-friendly technology to document interventions, observations, and care plans
- Active and current license as a Physical Therapist Assistant in the state of Texas
- Current CPR certification
- Compassionate and attentive listener
- Self-directed with a strong team focus
- Willingness to travel within the designated area for home visits
- Adherence to departmental policies and procedures while providing therapy treatments
Kids SPOT is the parent company of Premier Pediatric Therapy
Kids SPOT is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants. Kids SPOT does not tolerate discrimination against job applicants or employees because of race, color, creed, sex, religion, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, sexual orientation, military status, or any other protected class recognized under federal, state, or local law. This commitment extends to all aspects of the company's employment practices including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, promoting, transferring, compensation, benefits, training, leaves of absence, termination, and other terms and conditions of employment.