Job Type: Contract, Part-Time, Home Health
Schedule: Flexible to meet your needs!
Pay: Starting at $50.00/HR
Do you enjoy working with PEDS patients in a home health setting? Are you looking for a flexible work schedule? Are you ready to make a difference? If so, keep reading!
Due to our continued growth within the East Texas area, we are currently seeking a Physical Therapist Assistant to join our team. Our expanding clinical team will provide the opportunity for client care and support.
Premier Pediatric Therapy is hiring a physical therapist assistant for all of the Lufkin Area. This position does have the potential to transition into part/full-time.
Benefits of Joining Our Team:
- Create your schedule to fit your needs!
- Highly competitive rates paid bi-weekly.
- Transportation Allowance
- Paid Time Off & healthcare benefit package.
- Referral Bonus Program
- Amazing client services team available to support you with your caseload.
- Experienced leadership team to mentor and assist you.
- Traveling within your designated area for in-person treatment sessions.
- Educating patients and their families on how to improve patient safety, health, and independence in their homes.
- Documenting interventions, observations, and care plans using easy-to-use technology
- Accessing training that supports your career aspirations.
- Brainstorming and collaborating with a community of like-minded clinicians
- Actively and currently licensed as a physical therapist assistant by the state of Texas.
- Currently certified in CPR
- Self-directed with a strong team focus
- Providing therapy treatments in accordance with departmental policies and procedures.
KidsSPOT is the parent company of Premier Pediatric Therapy
Premier Pediatric Therapy (Kids SPOT )is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants. Kids SPOT does not tolerate discrimination against job applicants or employees because of race, color, creed, sex, religion, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, sexual orientation, military status, or any other protected class recognized under federal, state, or local law. This commitment extends to all aspects of the company's employment practices including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, promoting, transferring, compensation, benefits, training, leaves of absence, termination, and other terms and conditions of employment.