Schedule: Flexible to meet your needs!
Pay: Starting at $50.00/HR
Do you enjoy working with PEDS patients in a home health setting? Are you looking for a flexible work schedule? Are you ready to make a difference? If so, keep reading!
Due to our continued growth within the East Texas area, we are currently seeking a Physical Therapist Assistant to join our team. Our expanding clinical team will provide the opportunity for client care and support.
Premier Pediatric Therapy is hiring a physical therapist assistant for all of the Lufkin Area. This position does have the potential to transition into part/full-time.
Benefits of Joining Our Team:
- Create your schedule to fit your needs!
- Highly competitive rates paid bi-weekly.
- Transportation Allowance
- Paid Time Off & healthcare benefit package.
- Referral Bonus Program
- Amazing client services team available to support you with your caseload.
- Experienced leadership team to mentor and assist you.
- Traveling within your designated area for in-person treatment sessions.
- Educating patients and their families on how to improve patient safety, health, and independence in their homes.
- Documenting interventions, observations, and care plans using easy-to-use technology
- Accessing training that supports your career aspirations.
- Brainstorming and collaborating with a community of like-minded clinicians
- Actively and currently licensed as a physical therapist assistant by the state of Texas.
- Currently certified in CPR
- Self-directed with a strong team focus
- Providing therapy treatments in accordance with departmental policies and procedures.
KidsSPOT is the parent company of Premier Pediatric Therapy