To bring health and healing to children in need.
Schedule: Daytime and After-School Hours available
Job Type: Contract, Home Health
Pay: Starting at $50.00 per hour
Premier Pediatric Therapy is seeking a Physical Therapist Assistant to join our team. In the role of a physical therapist assistant, the positive impact you will have on children with disabilities will make a lasting difference in their lives and the lives of their family members. You will work with leaders and co-workers that strive to provide organizational values and demonstrate the ability to work through teamwork, communication, problem-solving, and decision-making.
Benefits as a PRN Physical Therapist Assistant:
- Create your schedule to fit your needs!
- Competitive rates paid bi-weekly.
- Transportation Allowance
- Amazing client services team available to support you with your caseload.
- Experienced leadership team to mentor and assist you.
As a physical therapist assistant with us, a typical day might include:
- Traveling within the greater San Antonio area for treatment sessions.
- Educating patients and their families on how to improve patient safety, health, and independence in their homes.
- Documenting interventions, observations, and care plans using easy-to-use technology
- Actively and currently licensed as a physical therapist assistant by the state of Texas.
- Currently certified in CPR
- A compassionate, active listener
- Self-directed with a strong team focus
- Able to travel within your designated area for home visits.
- Providing therapy treatments in accordance with departmental policies and procedures.
Kids SPOT is the parent company of Premier Pediatric Therapy
Kids SPOT is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants. Kids SPOT does not tolerate discrimination against job applicants or employees because of race, color, creed, sex, religion, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, sexual orientation, military status, or any other protected class recognized under federal, state, or local law. This commitment extends to all aspects of the company's employment practices including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, promoting, transferring, compensation, benefits, training, leaves of absence, termination, and other terms and conditions of employment.