To bring health and healing to children in need.
Exciting Opportunity for Pediatric Occupational Therapists!
Schedule: Daytime and After-School Hours available
Job Type: Contract, Home Health
Pay: Starting at $70.00 per hour
Premier Pediatric Therapy is actively seeking dedicated Occupational Therapists to join our passionate team. In this fulfilling role, your positive impact on children with disabilities will create a lasting difference in their lives and the lives of their families. Our collaborative work environment emphasizes organizational values, teamwork, communication, problem-solving, and decision-making.
As a PRN Contractor with Premier Pediatric Therapy, you'll enjoy the following benefits:
- Flexible scheduling to accommodate your preferences
- Competitive rates with bi-weekly payments
- Transportation Allowance
- Access to an exceptional client services team for caseload support
As an Occupational Therapist with us, your typical day may include:
- Conducting assessments and treatment sessions while traveling within Floresville and the surrounding area
- Educating patients and their families on enhancing patient safety, health, and independence in their homes
- Utilizing user-friendly technology for documenting interventions, observations, and care plans
- Active and current license as an Occupational Therapist in the state of Texas
- Current CPR certification
- Compassionate and active listener
- Self-directed with a strong team focus
- Preferred experience in a pediatric setting
- Willingness to travel for home visits
- Adherence to departmental policies and procedures while providing therapy treatments
Kids SPOT is the parent company of Premier Pediatric Therapy
Kids SPOT is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants. Kids SPOT does not tolerate discrimination against job applicants or employees because of race, color, creed, sex, religion, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, sexual orientation, military status, or any other protected class recognized under federal, state, or local law. This commitment extends to all aspects of the company's employment practices including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, promoting, transferring, compensation, benefits, training, leaves of absence, termination, and other terms and conditions of employment.