To bring health and healing to children in need.
- Schedule: Daytime and After-School Hours available
- Job Type: Contract, Home Health
- Pay: Starting at $50.00 per hour
Premier Pediatric is seeking an Occupational Therapist Assistant for all of San Antonio and its surrounding areas. Our core values are to inspire the trust of others and work with integrity and ethics. In this role, the positive impact you will have on children with disabilities will make a lasting difference in their lives and the lives of their family members.
Premier does not require our therapists to complete a certain number of weekly visits and is more than happy to work with your current schedules. If flexibility is something you are looking for, then this is the perfect opportunity for you!!!
Benefits as a PRN Contractor:
- Create your schedule to fit your needs!
- Competitive rates paid bi-weekly.
- Transportation Allowance
- Amazing client services team available to support you with your caseload.
- Experienced leadership team to mentor and assist you.
As an occupational therapist assistant with us, a typical day might include:
- Traveling within San Antonio and surrounding areas for treatment sessions.
- Educating patients and their families on how to improve patient safety, health, and independence in their homes.
- Documenting interventions, observations, and care plans using easy-to-use technology
- Actively and currently licensed as an occupational therapist assistant by the state of Texas.
- Currently certified in CPR
- Able to travel for home visits.
- Providing therapy treatments in accordance with departmental policies and procedures.
Kids SPOT is the parent company of Premier Pediatric Therapy
Kids SPOT is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants. Kids SPOT does not tolerate discrimination against job applicants or employees because of race, color, creed, sex, religion, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, sexual orientation, military status, or any other protected class recognized under federal, state, or local law. This commitment extends to all aspects of the company's employment practices including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, promoting, transferring, compensation, benefits, training, leaves of absence, termination, and other terms and conditions of employment.